COVID 19 Update
We now offer curbside pickup for mobile printing. Print your documents using the instructions below and then call us to schedule a pick up. 860-267-6621.
You can print emails, documents, photos, boarding passes, web pages, and more at the East Hampton Public Library. Print directly from a library computer or use your smartphone, tablet, home computer, or laptop to send a mobile print request.
- Black and white prints are 10₵ per page
- Color prints are 90₵ per page
- Payment is by cash.
- Copies must be picked up within 12 hours of sending
There are three ways to send a mobile print request. Once your print request has been sent, a staff member can show you how to release and pay for your print job.
Print from our Mobile Print Website
- Click to be directed to our mobile print website.
- Select Black and White or Color.
- Enter your email address.
- Select the file or URL you wish to print.
- Click the next arrow.
- Enter “optional” printing options.
- Click the green printer button to send the print request.
Forward from your email account
Use your library’s black and white or color mobile printing email address below to print directly from your email account. Using this method sends a print request for the body of the email message and a separate print request for attachments.
For black and white prints, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For color prints, email: email@example.com
Download the Mobile Print App!
To print from your smartphone or tablet, PrinterOn has an app. You can download an app using the links below.
Download iOS app.
Download Android app.