Doing some research for a school paper or a personal project? We can help.
Check out our list here for all of our digital resources including specific tools to help you:
- Learn a new language with Transparent.
- Learn technology, business and personal skills with Lynda.com.
- Find sources for your school paper with online databases for newspaper, magazine and journal articles from EBSCO.
- Research your family history with tools from our local history and genealogy room or our online family history databases, Ancestry.com, Family Search, and Heritage Quest Online.
- Fix your car with our online auto repair database Chilton.
- Get homework help from our librarians.
- Applying for a job? Get resume, cover letter and interview assistance through our online tool JobNow.
- Buying a new fridge, check out Consumer Reports!
Whatever your project, we can help. Check out all of our resources here.