Join us for in-person outdoor story times!
Stories and Songs: Ages 18 months to 5 years.
Wednesdays at 10:15am from September 22 to October 20, 2021
Held at Sears Park, weather permitting. Program cancellations will be listed on the front page of the Library’s website.
An in-person outdoor story time program for children ages 18 months to 5 years and their caregivers. Join us for stories, songs, and to interact with other families in the community! Siblings welcome. No registration required; just drop in!
Baby Rhyme Time: Ages 0 to 18 months
Thursdays at 10:15am from September 23 to October 28, 2021
An in-person outdoor story time program that combines singing, dancing, and whole body movement. For children ages 0-18 months and their caregivers. Sing songs, dance to favorites, find your happy place! Siblings welcome. No registration required; just drop in!
The Library is thrilled to offer in-person, outdoor programs this summer. For the safety and well-being of fellow library patrons and staff, we ask that you keep in mind the following guidelines when participating in a program:
- Participants should not attend Library programs if they have COVID-19 symptoms or have recently been exposed to a person with a confirmed case of COVID-19.
- Participants are encouraged but not required to wear a mask.
- Participants should wash or sanitize their hands before and after attending a Library program.
- To the extent possible, participants should socially distance themselves from others.
- Contact the Library if you test positive for COVID-19 within 48 hours of attending a Library program.
Sign up for a story time kit!
Thanks to a generous donation from the Family and Friends of Marie Strong, we are able to provide 150 families with story time kits to keep!
Each kit includes a scarf, bean bag, egg shaker and a play and learn guide to use your new early literacy toys. Be sure to bring your story time kit with you each week as you visit Miss April or Miss Jondahl at story time!