Story Times For Babies
Join us for in-person outdoor story times!
Baby Rhyme Time: Ages 0 to 18 months
Thursdays at 10:15am from September 23 to October 28, 2021
An in-person outdoor story time program that combines singing, dancing, and whole body movement. For children ages 0-18 months and their caregivers. Sing songs, dance to favorites, find your happy place! Siblings welcome. No registration required; just drop in!
The Library is thrilled to offer in-person programs again! For the safety and well-being of fellow library patrons and staff, we ask that you keep in mind the following guidelines when participating in a program:
- Participants should not attend Library programs if they have COVID-19 symptoms or have recently been exposed to a person with a confirmed case of COVID-19.
- Participants aged 3 and up are required to wear a mask to indoor programs.
- Participants should wash or sanitize their hands before and after attending a Library program.
- To the extent possible, participants should socially distance themselves from others.
- Contact the Library if you test positive for COVID-19 within 48 hours of attending a Library program.
Sign up for a Baby Book Box
Helping babies learn and grow through books!
Thanks for your interest in baby book boxes! Unfortunately, for the moment we’re ‘sold out’! Stay tuned for more opportunities in the future.