The Library is open regular hours for normal services.
Masks are required for all people ages 3 and up.
Curbside pickup is available for library holds and other materials including mobile printing. Please call the Library at 860-267-6621 to schedule a pick up.
The Library is thrilled to offer in-person, outdoor programs this summer. For the safety and well-being of fellow library patrons and staff, we ask that you keep in mind the following guidelines when participating in a program:
- Participants should not attend Library programs if they have COVID-19 symptoms or have recently been exposed to a person with a confirmed case of COVID-19.
- Participants are encouraged but not required to wear a mask.
- Participants should wash or sanitize their hands before and after attending a Library program.
- To the extent possible, participants should socially distance themselves from others.
- Contact the Library if you test positive for COVID-19 within 48 hours of attending a Library program.
In the event of inclement weather, program cancellations will be listed on the front page of our website: EastHamptonPublicLibrary.org
The Local History Room is open for public use on a first come first serve basis. The Community Room will open for reservations on July 1st, 2021.
Questions may be directed to Library Director Ellen Paul at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 860-267-6621.
This page was last updated 5/20/2021.